Below is an overview of the computer workshops that will run this autumn in the Arts Centre, Charlestown.
Tickets can be purchased online now at a discounted price: http://bit.ly/ctownworkshops
Organising & Maintaining Your Computer
Plase note: Workshop #1 has been CANCELLED.
How to Use Social Media Effectively for your Business
Social Media can be an extremely effective marketing tool for your business. It’s free to use and let’s you connect with people all over the world.
- Learn how to set up accounts for Social Media such as Facebook & Twitter
- Learn how to easily create great content to share on these sites
- Learn advanced techniques on how to manage and automate the running of your accounts
A two night workshop – October 26th & November 2nd
Creating Your Own Blog
What’s your story? Have a hobby or business that you want to world to know about? A blog is an ideal way of getting your thoughts out there. A blog is a type of website dedicated to a single concept where you write discrete entries on an ongoing basis.
- Creating a Blog from scratch
- Purchasing your very own domain name (URL) – e.g. myhobby.com
- Connecting your blog to Social Media
- How to write a good blog post
A two night workshop – November 9th & November 16th
Computer Programming (Coding) for Beginners
Learn the basics of how to build computer programs or apps. Go from being a consumer of technology to a creator of technology! Ideal for anyone thinking of taking a longer course in Computers/I.T. – Get to see if it’s right for you! Also an ideal starting point for anyone thinking of learning to code online but don’t know where to start.
- Learn about the core building blocks of computer coding
- Learn about the various uses for computer code
- Learn about the best online resources for mastering the skills of coding
A two night workshop – November 23rd & November 30th
If you are interested in doing any of these workshops please contact:
Phone: 087 2701673